44 Cats and the lost instruments
Have fun with the game of the 44 Cats and find the instruments of the Buffycats.
The Buffycats have to give a concert but suddenly they find that their instruments have been stolen.
Oh, boy… It looks like it’s been the wicked Winston and Trappy who have hidden the instruments in a building in the city and now we’ll have to get them back.
Go in and look around the five stories of this building with one goal: opening all the rooms to get the instruments back.
In each floor you’ll find 10 rooms that you can only access by solving the different games to get the key than opens each door.
In each one of the doors you’ll have to complete the three leves of difficulty of each one of the games to win the key that opens the door and go on to the next door. Every time you open one of the doors you’ll get a part of each instrument.
Solve the 50 challenges you’ll find in the building to get the instruments back so that the Buffycats can give their concert.
- Interactive, didactic and educational game for children from 3 to 7 years old.
- All the activities contain explanations with visual support.
- Incentive to learn through a system of prizes and goals.
- Encourages autonomous learning.
- Strengthens learning and develops cognitive functions.
- App approved and supervised by specialists in pre-school education.
- Available in 8 languages: English, Spanish, Latin Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian and Portuguese.