Caillou learning for kids
More than 150 fun games to learn with Caillou to check math, memory and puzzles
Great game and activities for children (3 – 6 years old) that will make them learn and have fun, always guided by our sweet Caillou and his friends, Cleo, Clementine, Sarah and Gilbert.
- Numbers & Shapes (Maths): Counting, Matching amounts, Reading numbers, Understanding shape and size, Building shape patterns, Memory development.
- Listening & Reading (Language): The Alphabet, Phonics & Simple Spelling, Making Words, Handwriting, Reading Simple Words, Building Vocabulary.
- Nature and Objects (The world around): The four seasons, Animals, Plants, Materials, Human body, Living Things, Nature, Sorting objects
- Time and Sequences: Calendars, Ordering Events, Comparing Past & Present, Clocks, Time, Months, Days of the Week.
- Direction and Space: The Concept of Space, Direction, Symmetries, Position, Movement
- 15 Caillou Puzzles
- Caillou Memory games
- A Caillou catalogue of stickers
- A paintbox
- Games as the guiding thread for learning and reinforcement
- An immediate answer about the completion of the exercise
- Motivation through an efficient awards system (stickers notebook)
- Kids take part in their own learning process