Octonauts and the Giant Squid
Find the Giant Squid in the depths of the sea caves
A sea monster has attacked the Octonauts, and it turned out to be Irving, the giant squid cousin of Professor Inkling.
Now the Octonauts will have to look for him to discover what happened and help him.
Go along with Professor Inkling, Captain Barnacles and Kwazii in search of the Giant Squid in an exciting adventure where you will have to drive the Gup-A around the underwater world of the Octonauts.
To find the Giant Squid you will have to sail to the caves of the depths, overcoming all the challenges that you will find in your way.
To successfully end your mission, you will have to complete 15 funny games and help the Giant Squid.
Also, you can play and overcome different difficulty levels in the games and win stickers to complete the Octonauts album with 14 gold stickers of the Octonauts, 14 silver stickers of all their vehicles and 104 bronze stickers with all the sea animals.
Every time you go into this funny adventure, you’ll find new surprises and get new stickers hidden inside the chests that you’ll discover in the sea bottom.
- Interactive learning and educational game for children from 3 to 8 years old.
- All the activities contain explanations and visual support.
- It encourages learning through a system of rewards with stickers.
- It helps autonomous learning.
- App approved and supervised by specialists in pre-school education.
- Parental control.
- Available in 9 languages: English, Korean, Spanish, Latin Spanish, French, Persian, German, Russian, and Portuguese.